Keystone’s 26th Annual Leadership Awards will be held on June 6, 2019 at the Newseum in Washington, DC. Please help support the work of Keystone Policy Center and these outstanding individuals through your sponsorship of and participation in the event.
2019 Keystone Leadership Awardees:
- Senator Lisa Murkowski, U.S. Senate (R-Alaska)
- Thomas R. Kuhn, President, Edison Electric Institute
- Secretary Julia B. Keleher, Puerto Rico Department of Education
- Bianna Golodryga, Co-Host, CBS This Morning
- Luis Benitez, Vice President, Government Affairs & Global Impact, VF Corporation (Former Director, Colorado Office of Outdoor Recreation Industry)
Since 1994, Keystone Policy Center has proudly honored exemplary leaders and decision-makers who embody its mission in action. Honorees are selected for their leadership, vision, outstanding problem-solving skills, and efforts to seek collaborative solutions to challenging issues. The awards are presented annually at a dinner ceremony in Washington, D.C., attended by prominent leaders from industry, government, and the NGO community.
Funds raised through this annual event, are critical to helping support Keystone’s mission and vision of bringing together leaders to reach a common higher ground. Learn more about how Keystone utilizes these important resources!
For more information, contact Judy O’Brien, Director of Development and Strategic Partnerships | email@example.com | 202-452-1592.