Keystone’s Adaptive Facilitation workshop is for those who want to leverage the wisdom and power of diverse groups to produce lasting solutions to complex questions.
Often the biggest questions require a combination of expertise, perspectives, resources, and authorities to resolve. Managing such conversations in a productive and respectful way requires balancing the complex, interrelated needs, values, and experiences of participants. This complexity benefits from a skilled facilitator who can focus on the context as much as the content of the exchange, on the interests that shape emotions, and on fostering the relationships necessary to support sustainable outcomes.
In this workshop, facilitation tools and techniques are underpinned with a solid grounding in theory, so workshop participants will know why they are effective and be able to select and apply them in differing situations. By the end of the workshop, participants should:
- Know when and under what circumstances a facilitative approach will be effective.
- Be able to plan a process from beginning to end that will build relationships and produce concrete outcomes.
- Feel practiced in the facilitative role and know the skills and traits of an effective facilitator.
- Have a range of facilitative tools and know when and how to apply them to accomplish well-defined goals.
- Understand ways to diagnose and respond productively to difficult situations and manage their own responses to conflict.
Dates and Times
The online workshop will take place from August 16 – 25, 2022, including 6 two-hour sessions.
- In North American Mountain Time: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- In North American Eastern Time: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 3:00pm – 5:00pm
$650 – Corporate
$450 – Nonprofit, Government, or Academic
$250 – Student and Individual
Register for the Adaptive Facilitation workshop by clicking here.
The workshop will make use of the Zoom videoconference platform. Attendees are responsible for securing a device and internet connection that will allow them to participate in this format. Further information about system requirements will be sent closer to the workshop and is available on request.
Other workshops and trainings offered by Keystone
For more information about the Adaptive Facilitation workshop, or to inquire about scheduling a workshop in your area, contact Jonathan Geurts, email@example.com, (970) 760-0720.