Services We Provide
The Keystone Center offers the following customized services:
- Keystone Dialogues – identifying policy questions ripe for deliberation, framing the questions, bringing stakeholders together, and helping them build a consensus that will lead to results.
- Facilitation and Mediation – bringing parties together to solve problems, reach agreements, make plans or resolve conflicts.
- Public Participation and Stakeholder Engagement – designing and executing public meetings to gather input, share information or announce agency decisions.
- Joint Fact-Finding – helping stakeholders frame technical and scientific questions; explore questions of bias, credibility, and neutrality; and apply information to policy questions.Advisory Boards – helping companies, non-profit organizations, and agencies bring allies and former adversaries into dialogue that improves operations and creates new partnerships.
- Training and Leadership Development – transferring our skills in consensus building, negotiation, and mediation to students and today's agency, corporate, and community leaders.
For more information about our services or processes, contact Sue Wilcox.